Message from President Welty, process for inviting guests to our virtual meetings.
To : Rotary Club of Charleston members:
Subject: Process for inviting guests to our virtual meetings
Thanks for the positive feedback and comments on our meetings! If you are attending, please continue and if not we encourage you to log on and enjoy!
I also want to ask that you continue to invite guests to benefit from the great speakers the Program Committee is lining up for us. Here is the simple process to follow when inviting guests:
- Forward the log on information to your guest and ask them to register.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cc to email@example.com letting us know who your guest is.
- The email is essential because we want to a) warmly greet guests and b) we must record guests for Rotary and for our virtual system.
We appreciate your participation and look forward to welcoming your guests and, when appropriate, inviting them to become members!
Charleston Rotary Holiday Drive
Speaker Information for December – January
12/28/2020 – Holiday – No Meeting
1/4/2021 – Joe Boczek, “Game Changer,” introduced by Mary Cook
1/11/2021 – District Governor, Sean Sawyer, “Rotary District Report,” introduced by Bob Welty
1/18/2021 – Holiday – No Meeting
1/25/2021 – Brian Dayton, “Presidential Swearing in,” introduced by Mary Cook
The Charleston Rotary Program Committee would to hear from you! Please click on the link below and tell us how we are doing!
Michelle Foster – December 31st
Rick Vorhees – December 31st
Ted Teodoro – January 2nd
Vandy Vanderford, IV – January 5th
New Proposed Member:
Michael Brumage with regrets
Keith Collins with regrets
Gary Cotta with regrets
Rick Rubin with regrets
Steve Woomer with regrets
Sarah Mangus Wright with regrets
Greeter/Prayer for December – January
Please contact Mike Fidler at 304-546-8156 or firstname.lastname@example.org
No Greeters at this time.
LOCAL ROTARY CLUB MAKE-UP LOCATIONS
The Program Committee, they meet weekly at the Charleston Coliseum and Convention Center, directly after the regular scheduled meeting. Parking is free just let the parking attendant know you are with the Rotary Club of Charleston.
Putnam Rotary Club Meeting begins at 12:00 noon at the First State Bank Community Room
3754 Teays Valley Road
Hurricane, WV 25526
Vandalia Club meets at Edgewood Country Club. Wednesdays from 7:30-8:30 – last Wednesday of month is a social or service project.
Meeting begins 12:00 noon St. Albans Rotary Club at their new meeting location is City National Bank 560 4th Street Saint Albans, WV 25177
Other Ways to Make-up a Meeting:
1. The board unanimously approved another avenue to get additional credit for attendance. In addition to attending a committee meeting, doing an online make-up, or visiting another Rotary Club you can now get one meeting credit for every new member prospect/guest you bring to a regular Monday meeting. The credit will apply during the same quarter in which you bring the potential member/guest. This is a great way to both make up attendance and recruit new members into our club. Contact Paul White with questions.
2. To do a make-up meeting on-line, click the link below: Rotary Club Online make-up location: http://www.rotaryeclubone.org/The on-line system is set up to provide a written confirmation of the make-up to the person who actually did the make-up. The Member is then responsible for providing the confirmation to their Rotary Club Administrator. Please forward a copy of your confirmation letter to me email@example.com to receive proper credit, also check the weekly newsletter to see if I have listed your make up and name, if not this indicates that I did not receive your make-up notice.
Attendance Monday, December 21, 2020
No Meeting Held
MEMBERS ATTENDING OTHER CLUB:
Online Make-up: None