Location: Charleston Coliseum and Convention Center – Conference Rooms 202-204
- June 17: Cory Dennison, President & CEO, Vision Shared, introduced by Justin Southern
- June 24: Dan D’Antoni – “304 Basketball”, introduced by David Haden
- July 1: NO MEETING – Observance of July 4th Holiday
- July 8: Off-site Meeting – Boyscout -Buckskin Council Building – 2829 Kanawha Blvd East (near Daniel Boone Park)
New Proposed Member
Greeter/Prayer for June
Please contact Mike Fidler at 304-546-8156 or firstname.lastname@example.org
June 17th – LeAnne Kelly
June 24th – Sally Smith
Deceased Member: None
LOCAL ROTARY CLUB MAKE-UP LOCATIONS
The Program Committee, they meet weekly at the Charleston Coliseum and Convention Center, directly after the regular scheduled meeting. Parking is free just let the parking attendant know you are with the Rotary Club of Charleston.
Putnam Rotary Club Meeting begins at 12:00 noon at the First State Bank Community Room
3754 Teays Valley Road
Hurricane, WV 25526 WEDNESDAY Vandalia Club meets at Edgewood Country Club. Wednesday’s from 7:30-8:30 – last Wednesday of month is a social or service project.
Meeting begins 12:00 noon St. Albans Rotary Club at Their new meeting location is the BB&T Building (second floor) on 6th Avenue in St. Albans, WV 25177. For more information call Walter Hall (304) 757-5477, (304) 552-6547Other Ways to Make-up a Meeting:1. The board unanimously approved another avenue to get additional credit for attendance. In addition to attending a committee meeting, doing an online make-up, or visiting another Rotary Club you can now get one meeting credit for every new member prospect/guest you bring to a regular Monday meeting. The credit will apply during the same quarter in which you bring the potential member/guest. This is a great way to both make up attendance and recruit new members into our club. Contact Bryan Cokeley with questions at email@example.com
2. To do a make-up meeting on-line, click the link below: Rotary Club Online make-up location: http://www.rotaryeclubone.org/The on-line system is set up to provide a written confirmation of the make-up to the person who actually did the make-up. The Member is then responsible for providing the confirmation to their Rotary Club Administrator. Please forward a copy of your confirmation letter to me firstname.lastname@example.org to receive proper credit, also check the weekly newsletter to see if I have listed your make up and name, if not this indicates that I did not receive your make-up notice.
Attendance Monday, June 10, 2019
Number of Members attended: Active:47 Exempt: 27
Number of Guests: 4
Visiting Rotarians: 0 Total Members Attended: 78
MEMBERS ATTENDING OTHER CLUB:
Online Make-up: Diane Gouhin