Meeting Information Location: Charleston Coliseum and Convention Center – Conference Rooms 202-204
- July 1: NO MEETING – Observance of July 4th Holiday
- July 8: Off-site Meeting – Boyscout -Buckskin Council Building – 2829 Kanawha Blvd East (near Daniel Boone Park)
- July 15: Sheri Lemons, Director WVSP Forensic Lab, “DNA,” introduced by Jerry Roueche
- July 22: Josh Jarrell, “The ABCs of QOZs,” introduced by Jerry Roueche
- July 29: Rod Snyder, “Generation WV,” introduced by Justin Southern
New Proposed Member
With regrets: Sam Long and Brian Moore – Dinsmore & Shohl, LLP
Greeter/Prayer for June
Please contact Mike Fidler at 304-546-8156 or firstname.lastname@example.org
July 1st – NO MEETING – In Observance of July 4th
July 8th – Willie Lively
July 15th – Jerry Roueché
July 22nd – Christen Raynes
July 29th– Diane Sole Walko
Deceased Member: None
LOCAL ROTARY CLUB MAKE-UP LOCATIONS
The Program Committee, they meet weekly at the Charleston Coliseum and Convention Center, directly after the regular scheduled meeting. Parking is free just let the parking attendant know you are with the Rotary Club of Charleston.
Putnam Rotary Club Meeting begins at 12:00 noon at the First State Bank Community Room
3754 Teays Valley Road
Hurricane, WV 25526
WEDNESDAY Vandalia Club meets at Edgewood Country Club. Wednesday’s from 7:30-8:30 – last Wednesday of month is a social or service project.
Meeting begins 12:00 noon St. Albans Rotary Club at Their new meeting location is the BB&T Building (second floor) on 6th Avenue in St. Albans, WV 25177. For more information call Walter Hall (304) 757-5477, (304) 552-6547 Other Ways to Make-up a Meeting:1. The board unanimously approved another avenue to get additional credit for attendance. In addition to attending a committee meeting, doing an online make-up, or visiting another Rotary Club you can now get one meeting credit for every new member prospect/guest you bring to a regular Monday meeting. The credit will apply during the same quarter in which you bring the potential member/guest. This is a great way to both make up attendance and recruit new members into our club. Contact Paul White with questions.
2. To do a make-up meeting on-line, click the link below: Rotary Club Online make-up location: http://www.rotaryeclubone.org/The on-line system is set up to provide a written confirmation of the make-up to the person who actually did the make-up. The Member is then responsible for providing the confirmation to their Rotary Club Administrator. Please forward a copy of your confirmation letter to me email@example.com to receive proper credit, also check the weekly newsletter to see if I have listed your make up and name, if not this indicates that I did not receive your make-up notice.
Attendance Monday, June 24, 2019
Number of Members attended: Active: 44 Exempt: 26
Number of Guests: 6
Visiting Rotarians: 1 Total Members Attended: 77
MEMBERS ATTENDING OTHER CLUB:
Online Make-up: None